PROVO, Utah — Brigham Young University men’s soccer competes in its final game of the 2013 season on Saturday, July 20.
The Cougars travel to Tucson, Ariz., for their game against FC Tucson and compete at the Kino Sports Complex North Field at 7:30 p.m. MST.
“This season has been great for many reasons, but some things that stick out the most are the team’s ability to stay positive and work together,” coach Chad Sackett said. “This is a tight group that supports one another, and we returned all of our starters from last year. We hope to have the same opportunity next year with the core group of players we will have returning for the 2014 season. We had a great preseason with games against RSL and a great trip to Portland that really helped us gain some confidence. I also think support from the community and fans the last three to four games has been amazing, and that always helps to get the players excited.”
The Cougars record stands at 5–6–2 (10–6–2 overall). Although the game will not be streamed live on KSL and Deseret News like the Cougars home matches, fans can follow the team on Twitter for live updates at @byusoccer.
Brooke Arrington is a public relations major at Brigham Young University and the Public Relations Coordinator for the BYU mens' soccer team.
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- NFL playoff picture: 20 Utah ties currently...
- WCC basketball preview
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 62
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- BYU closes season with painful loss in... 17