Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — More than 10 volunteers from The Home Depot transformed the home of Sally Kenworthy, the widow of an Air Force veteran. Her husband, William Kenworthy, died in December.
Volunteers completed a garden landscaping makeover by repairing her fence, building a retainer wall, planting bushes and a tree and spreading decorative rock.
Home Depot employee Jodie Peck lives next door to Sally and helped facilitate the project.
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12