Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — More than 10 volunteers from The Home Depot transformed the home of Sally Kenworthy, the widow of an Air Force veteran. Her husband, William Kenworthy, died in December.
Volunteers completed a garden landscaping makeover by repairing her fence, building a retainer wall, planting bushes and a tree and spreading decorative rock.
Home Depot employee Jodie Peck lives next door to Sally and helped facilitate the project.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 34
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 21
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15