Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — More than 10 volunteers from The Home Depot transformed the home of Sally Kenworthy, the widow of an Air Force veteran. Her husband, William Kenworthy, died in December.
Volunteers completed a garden landscaping makeover by repairing her fence, building a retainer wall, planting bushes and a tree and spreading decorative rock.
Home Depot employee Jodie Peck lives next door to Sally and helped facilitate the project.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7