BYU basketball: Cougars to play Texas, then Wichita St. or DePaul in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
KANSAS CITY — BYU basketball will take on Texas and then either Wichita State or DePaul in the CBE Hall of Fame Classic on Nov. 25 and 26, 2013.
The CBE Hall of Fame Classic is one of many NCAA basketball preseason tournaments that will take place in November and December. In the 2012 season, BYU played in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
BYU will first play the Longhorns on the 25th. On the 26th, the winner of this game and the winner of a game between DePaul and Wichita State will play in a championship, preceded by a consolation game.
All four games of the CBE Hall of Fame Classic at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., will be televised live on ESPN networks.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 80
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33