BYU basketball: Cougars to play Texas, then Wichita St. or DePaul in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
KANSAS CITY — BYU basketball will take on Texas and then either Wichita State or DePaul in the CBE Hall of Fame Classic on Nov. 25 and 26, 2013.
The CBE Hall of Fame Classic is one of many NCAA basketball preseason tournaments that will take place in November and December. In the 2012 season, BYU played in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
BYU will first play the Longhorns on the 25th. On the 26th, the winner of this game and the winner of a game between DePaul and Wichita State will play in a championship, preceded by a consolation game.
All four games of the CBE Hall of Fame Classic at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., will be televised live on ESPN networks.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33