BYU basketball: Cougars to play Texas, then Wichita St. or DePaul in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
KANSAS CITY — BYU basketball will take on Texas and then either Wichita State or DePaul in the CBE Hall of Fame Classic on Nov. 25 and 26, 2013.
The CBE Hall of Fame Classic is one of many NCAA basketball preseason tournaments that will take place in November and December. In the 2012 season, BYU played in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
BYU will first play the Longhorns on the 25th. On the 26th, the winner of this game and the winner of a game between DePaul and Wichita State will play in a championship, preceded by a consolation game.
All four games of the CBE Hall of Fame Classic at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., will be televised live on ESPN networks.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25