Lindsey Stirling, Nathan Pacheco to join Mormon Tabernacle Choir for Pioneer Day Concert
Those interested in attending the concert in person can also attempt to get last-minute standby tickets. The standby line will form at the north gate of Temple Square at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Whether watching from home or the Conference Center, viewers are in for a spectacular performance, according to Pacheco.
"I probably can't do justice to how excited I am. Because I really have been looking forward to this for a long time. And so I just hope that a lot of people are able to attend," Pacheco said. "I really think that it's going to be a magical evening and I hope that I am able to capture that moment alongside the (choir)."
Both Pacheco and Stirling will perform with the choir one more time during Sunday's "Music and the Spoken Word" at 9:30 a.m.
Katie Harmer is a journalism graduate of Brigham Young University and writes for Mormon Times. Email: email@example.com Twitter: harmerk
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 58
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 27
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 18