'Trick-Shot-Titus' 100 percent while live on 'Fox & Friends'
"Fox & Friends" screen shot
The toddler basketball sensation Trick Shot Titus appeared on "Fox & Friends" last Thursday, wowing the crowd and leaving in tears.
Both father and son were dressed up to make their second appearance on the show to explain how Titus' YouTube fame has gone viral and talk about their appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
As the 2-year-old prepared to take his famous free-throw shots, a crowd outside of the studio began to gather, taking pictures and cheering. Titus was shooting 100 percent when anchor Brian Kilmeade tossed the ball to Titus too hard, hitting the young athlete in the face.
Tears soon followed, showing just how young the toddler basketball star really is, as Kilmeade awkwardly apologized and finished the segment. After commercial break, however, the tears had subsided.
Titus' father, Joseph Ashby, continues to make trips with his toddler. Ashby said the trips have become great bonding experiences.
"What Titus and I have been able to do is real special, and we try to forge that kind of relationship with all the kids," Ashby said in an interview with Deseret News. "That sort of happened easily and at a very young age for Titus and I."
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Harry Potter trivia quiz: Can you get 10...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Motherhood Matters: How to control a teenager
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of...
- Managing your loved one's digital estate...
- Guest commentary: Kids don't need to train...
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 14
- It's safe to vaccinate kids —... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 3
- Guest commentary: Kids don't need to... 3