'Trick-Shot-Titus' 100 percent while live on 'Fox & Friends'
"Fox & Friends" screen shot
The toddler basketball sensation Trick Shot Titus appeared on "Fox & Friends" last Thursday, wowing the crowd and leaving in tears.
Both father and son were dressed up to make their second appearance on the show to explain how Titus' YouTube fame has gone viral and talk about their appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
As the 2-year-old prepared to take his famous free-throw shots, a crowd outside of the studio began to gather, taking pictures and cheering. Titus was shooting 100 percent when anchor Brian Kilmeade tossed the ball to Titus too hard, hitting the young athlete in the face.
Tears soon followed, showing just how young the toddler basketball star really is, as Kilmeade awkwardly apologized and finished the segment. After commercial break, however, the tears had subsided.
Titus' father, Joseph Ashby, continues to make trips with his toddler. Ashby said the trips have become great bonding experiences.
"What Titus and I have been able to do is real special, and we try to forge that kind of relationship with all the kids," Ashby said in an interview with Deseret News. "That sort of happened easily and at a very young age for Titus and I."
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1