'Trick-Shot-Titus' 100 percent while live on 'Fox & Friends'
"Fox & Friends" screen shot
The toddler basketball sensation Trick Shot Titus appeared on "Fox & Friends" last Thursday, wowing the crowd and leaving in tears.
Both father and son were dressed up to make their second appearance on the show to explain how Titus' YouTube fame has gone viral and talk about their appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
As the 2-year-old prepared to take his famous free-throw shots, a crowd outside of the studio began to gather, taking pictures and cheering. Titus was shooting 100 percent when anchor Brian Kilmeade tossed the ball to Titus too hard, hitting the young athlete in the face.
Tears soon followed, showing just how young the toddler basketball star really is, as Kilmeade awkwardly apologized and finished the segment. After commercial break, however, the tears had subsided.
Titus' father, Joseph Ashby, continues to make trips with his toddler. Ashby said the trips have become great bonding experiences.
"What Titus and I have been able to do is real special, and we try to forge that kind of relationship with all the kids," Ashby said in an interview with Deseret News. "That sort of happened easily and at a very young age for Titus and I."
- Family walks from Disneyland to Disney World...
- The Clean Cut: 'Kid History' stars create...
- BYU's Vocal Point releases new video with The...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: For Mother's Day,...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- 18 TV mothers you wish were your own
- Britain's new princess can't expect...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson... 6
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 6
- Parents, do your kids trust the... 5
- Britain's new princess can't expect... 4
- BYU's Vocal Point releases new video... 4
- Linda & Richard Eyre: For Mother's Day,... 3
- The case for renewing the War on Poverty 2
- The little-known benefit to cleaning... 2