Life in the sun is easy when there’s a fully functioning air conditioner waiting at home, but not everyone has the joy of instant cooling at an affordable price.
To help our readers without air conditioning cool down a bit, DeseretNews.com has compiled a list of 15 cheap ways to chill out:
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- 7 things you can afford that you take for...
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Pets and...
- Balancing act: How does your boss feel about...
- Laundry Love: Groups across the nation are...
- Some fear auto industry returning to bad habits
- Netflix unveils new way to share recommendations
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: The costs and... 4
- 7 things you can afford that you take... 4
- Some fear auto industry returning to... 3
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 2
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2