Life in the sun is easy when there’s a fully functioning air conditioner waiting at home, but not everyone has the joy of instant cooling at an affordable price.
To help our readers without air conditioning cool down a bit, DeseretNews.com has compiled a list of 15 cheap ways to chill out:
- The dangers of financially illiterate...
- Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- Dave Ramsey says: Invest in growth stock...
- College football, basketball athletes worth...
- City life offers better health, bigger ladder
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later than...
- Utah consumer prices up 1.4% over one year ago
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 27
- White House equal pay push faces... 18
- Do we work too much, or too little? 5
- Balancing act: French ban on... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- Savers beware: Fees may be shrinking... 2
- Photo gallery: Students learn the ABCs... 2
- College football, basketball athletes... 2