Life in the sun is easy when there’s a fully functioning air conditioner waiting at home, but not everyone has the joy of instant cooling at an affordable price.
To help our readers without air conditioning cool down a bit, DeseretNews.com has compiled a list of 15 cheap ways to chill out:
- How expensive is your ego?
- Beware: Tax season is scam season
- Smartphones and the Internet are changing the...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and nickels are...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Balancing act: Lunch breaks make for a tasty...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 3
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1