Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Officers of the Salt Lake City Police Department and other law enforcement agencies will be on the lookout for kids “Playin’ Safe” this week.
Officers found several kids playing safe at Liberty Park on Monday.
If found to be playing safe by wearing helmets and other safety gear while on their bikes or skateboards or properly using crosswalks at intersections, kids will earn a Subway loyalty card loaded with enough points for a 6-inch SUBWAY sandwich. Each “citation” can be redeemed at any Utah Subway restaurant.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 73
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7