Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Officers of the Salt Lake City Police Department and other law enforcement agencies will be on the lookout for kids “Playin’ Safe” this week.
Officers found several kids playing safe at Liberty Park on Monday.
If found to be playing safe by wearing helmets and other safety gear while on their bikes or skateboards or properly using crosswalks at intersections, kids will earn a Subway loyalty card loaded with enough points for a 6-inch SUBWAY sandwich. Each “citation” can be redeemed at any Utah Subway restaurant.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12