Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Officers of the Salt Lake City Police Department and other law enforcement agencies will be on the lookout for kids “Playin’ Safe” this week.
Officers found several kids playing safe at Liberty Park on Monday.
If found to be playing safe by wearing helmets and other safety gear while on their bikes or skateboards or properly using crosswalks at intersections, kids will earn a Subway loyalty card loaded with enough points for a 6-inch SUBWAY sandwich. Each “citation” can be redeemed at any Utah Subway restaurant.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 29
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17