Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Officers of the Salt Lake City Police Department and other law enforcement agencies will be on the lookout for kids “Playin’ Safe” this week.
Officers found several kids playing safe at Liberty Park on Monday.
If found to be playing safe by wearing helmets and other safety gear while on their bikes or skateboards or properly using crosswalks at intersections, kids will earn a Subway loyalty card loaded with enough points for a 6-inch SUBWAY sandwich. Each “citation” can be redeemed at any Utah Subway restaurant.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 125
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9