Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Officers of the Salt Lake City Police Department and other law enforcement agencies will be on the lookout for kids “Playin’ Safe” this week.
Officers found several kids playing safe at Liberty Park on Monday.
If found to be playing safe by wearing helmets and other safety gear while on their bikes or skateboards or properly using crosswalks at intersections, kids will earn a Subway loyalty card loaded with enough points for a 6-inch SUBWAY sandwich. Each “citation” can be redeemed at any Utah Subway restaurant.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 33
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9