Man charged with impregnating teen, injecting her with heroin
SANDY — A man accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl he met on Facebook now faces criminal charges.
Victor Steven Robinson, 24, of Sandy, was charged in 3rd District Court with three counts of rape of a child, a first-degree felony; and three counts of child endangerment, a third-degree felony.
Investigators say Robinson and a 13-year-old Salt Lake County girl "friended" each other on Facebook in November. In May, they met in person, and from May 2 though July 11, the young girl said they had sex at least three times, according to charging documents.
Each time they had sex, "they would use heroin together" and Robinson would "inject her with heroin," the charges state.
Robinson told police the number of times he had sex with the girl was more than three, according to prosecutors.
Bail for Robinson was set at $100,000. His initial court appearance was scheduled for Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16