Man charged with impregnating teen, injecting her with heroin
SANDY — A man accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl he met on Facebook now faces criminal charges.
Victor Steven Robinson, 24, of Sandy, was charged in 3rd District Court with three counts of rape of a child, a first-degree felony; and three counts of child endangerment, a third-degree felony.
Investigators say Robinson and a 13-year-old Salt Lake County girl "friended" each other on Facebook in November. In May, they met in person, and from May 2 though July 11, the young girl said they had sex at least three times, according to charging documents.
Each time they had sex, "they would use heroin together" and Robinson would "inject her with heroin," the charges state.
Robinson told police the number of times he had sex with the girl was more than three, according to prosecutors.
Bail for Robinson was set at $100,000. His initial court appearance was scheduled for Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11