Man charged with impregnating teen, injecting her with heroin
SANDY — A man accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl he met on Facebook now faces criminal charges.
Victor Steven Robinson, 24, of Sandy, was charged in 3rd District Court with three counts of rape of a child, a first-degree felony; and three counts of child endangerment, a third-degree felony.
Investigators say Robinson and a 13-year-old Salt Lake County girl "friended" each other on Facebook in November. In May, they met in person, and from May 2 though July 11, the young girl said they had sex at least three times, according to charging documents.
Each time they had sex, "they would use heroin together" and Robinson would "inject her with heroin," the charges state.
Robinson told police the number of times he had sex with the girl was more than three, according to prosecutors.
Bail for Robinson was set at $100,000. His initial court appearance was scheduled for Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29