Evan Vucci, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Best-selling author Jerome Corsi recently released a book titled 'What Went Wrong?' outlining the 2012 presidential election and how Romney's membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints possibly affected the outcome of the race, WND reported.
In his book, Corsi notes that 13 months before Election Day, Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, caused a commotion when he warned against voting for Romney because “Mormonism is not Christianity,” saying the decision for evangelical Christians is whether “we prefer someone who is truly a believer in Jesus Christ or someone who is part of a cult.”
Corsi also said, "the mainstream media neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story, in that Obama’s father, the Kenyan Barack Obama, had multiple wives and was married to a woman in Africa at the same time he married Ann Dunham and conceived the future president."
Editor's Note: The original version of this story posted on July 15, 2013, failed to properly attribute all source materials, which violates our editorial policies. The story was revised on Oct. 10, 2013, to link to original source material. The story was also shortened to fall within our editorial guidelines for aggregation.
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 35
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 16
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 12
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU... 5
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Over half a million people attended... 4