Evan Vucci, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Best-selling author Jerome Corsi recently released a book titled 'What Went Wrong?' outlining the 2012 presidential election and how Romney's membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints possibly affected the outcome of the race, WND reported.
In his book, Corsi notes that 13 months before Election Day, Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, caused a commotion when he warned against voting for Romney because “Mormonism is not Christianity,” saying the decision for evangelical Christians is whether “we prefer someone who is truly a believer in Jesus Christ or someone who is part of a cult.”
Corsi also said, "the mainstream media neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story, in that Obama’s father, the Kenyan Barack Obama, had multiple wives and was married to a woman in Africa at the same time he married Ann Dunham and conceived the future president."
Editor's Note: The original version of this story posted on July 15, 2013, failed to properly attribute all source materials, which violates our editorial policies. The story was revised on Oct. 10, 2013, to link to original source material. The story was also shortened to fall within our editorial guidelines for aggregation.
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4