Grand County deputy sheriff arrested in attempted murder investigation
San Juan County Jail
MOAB — Grand County Deputy Sheriff Timothy Brewer has been arrested for investigation of attempted murder in what police are calling a domestic violence altercation.
Brewer was arrested after police were called to an incident about 12:15 a.m. Friday. He was booked into San Juan County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, aggravated assault, domestic violence in the presence of a child and assault of a police officer, according to a statement by the Moab Police Department.
No further details about the altercation were available Friday. The case will be investigated by the Utah County Sheriff's Office.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9