Grand County deputy sheriff arrested in attempted murder investigation
San Juan County Jail
MOAB — Grand County Deputy Sheriff Timothy Brewer has been arrested for investigation of attempted murder in what police are calling a domestic violence altercation.
Brewer was arrested after police were called to an incident about 12:15 a.m. Friday. He was booked into San Juan County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, aggravated assault, domestic violence in the presence of a child and assault of a police officer, according to a statement by the Moab Police Department.
No further details about the altercation were available Friday. The case will be investigated by the Utah County Sheriff's Office.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- Democrats say county primary election voter...
- Walking tour, barbecue Saturday in Murray
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution won't...
- Former Utah Sen. Bob Bennett's apology to...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 15
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 14
- Utah defends busting theater for... 12