Grand County deputy sheriff arrested in attempted murder investigation
San Juan County Jail
MOAB — Grand County Deputy Sheriff Timothy Brewer has been arrested for investigation of attempted murder in what police are calling a domestic violence altercation.
Brewer was arrested after police were called to an incident about 12:15 a.m. Friday. He was booked into San Juan County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, aggravated assault, domestic violence in the presence of a child and assault of a police officer, according to a statement by the Moab Police Department.
No further details about the altercation were available Friday. The case will be investigated by the Utah County Sheriff's Office.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 15