Grand County deputy sheriff arrested in attempted murder investigation
San Juan County Jail
MOAB — Grand County Deputy Sheriff Timothy Brewer has been arrested for investigation of attempted murder in what police are calling a domestic violence altercation.
Brewer was arrested after police were called to an incident about 12:15 a.m. Friday. He was booked into San Juan County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, aggravated assault, domestic violence in the presence of a child and assault of a police officer, according to a statement by the Moab Police Department.
No further details about the altercation were available Friday. The case will be investigated by the Utah County Sheriff's Office.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Longtime USU professor arrested in Maryland...
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful after...
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14