Grand County deputy sheriff arrested in attempted murder investigation
San Juan County Jail
MOAB — Grand County Deputy Sheriff Timothy Brewer has been arrested for investigation of attempted murder in what police are calling a domestic violence altercation.
Brewer was arrested after police were called to an incident about 12:15 a.m. Friday. He was booked into San Juan County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, aggravated assault, domestic violence in the presence of a child and assault of a police officer, according to a statement by the Moab Police Department.
No further details about the altercation were available Friday. The case will be investigated by the Utah County Sheriff's Office.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Photos: Fun for all at the 10th annual Family...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13