SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker has announced new appointments in three city positions.
Nichol Bourdeaux is the new deputy director of Housing and Neighborhood Development. Bourdeaux served for five years as director of the Sorenson Unity Center and has more than 15 years of experience working for nonprofit and government agencies.
Todd Reese is the new director of Parks and Public Lands. Reese previously served as parks director in the Chicago suburb of Downers Grove and has more than 25 years of experience in the parks and recreation arena. He is a licensed landscape architect.
Marina Scott is the new city treasurer, moving from her previous position over the past seven years as deputy city treasurer. Scott has worked in the city finance department since 2005.
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Expunging criminal records expected to help...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 49
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 17
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9