SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker has announced new appointments in three city positions.
Nichol Bourdeaux is the new deputy director of Housing and Neighborhood Development. Bourdeaux served for five years as director of the Sorenson Unity Center and has more than 15 years of experience working for nonprofit and government agencies.
Todd Reese is the new director of Parks and Public Lands. Reese previously served as parks director in the Chicago suburb of Downers Grove and has more than 25 years of experience in the parks and recreation arena. He is a licensed landscape architect.
Marina Scott is the new city treasurer, moving from her previous position over the past seven years as deputy city treasurer. Scott has worked in the city finance department since 2005.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Woman battling cancer has two bicycles stolen
- Zion condor chick confirmed but faces new...
- Albion Basin, Cecret Lake roads closed for...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 45
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 27
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25