The average American working in the private sector receives about 10 days of paid vacation and six paid holidays per year.
In comparison to other advanced countries, that places workers in the United States dead last for vacation time.
Even with the little vacation time many Americans enjoy, planning and executing a vacation is complicated with a busy work schedule. That's why it can be so hard to disconnect from work, even on vacation.
For those looking for a quick and clean getaway this summer, financial budgeting site Mint.com has released a new infographic that displays its favorite last-minute travel tips for the ready vacationer.
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- Dave Ramsey says: Pets and rental properties...
- Down payment for love: The costs and benefits...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Laundry Love: Groups across the nation are...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Netflix unveils new way to share recommendations
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: The costs and... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1
- Laundry Love: Groups across the nation... 1