The average American working in the private sector receives about 10 days of paid vacation and six paid holidays per year.
In comparison to other advanced countries, that places workers in the United States dead last for vacation time.
Even with the little vacation time many Americans enjoy, planning and executing a vacation is complicated with a busy work schedule. That's why it can be so hard to disconnect from work, even on vacation.
For those looking for a quick and clean getaway this summer, financial budgeting site Mint.com has released a new infographic that displays its favorite last-minute travel tips for the ready vacationer.
- 25 cities that are winning at education
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as rest of...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- 4 warning signs your teen is destined for bad...
- Germany to Greece: Don't mess with us over...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Child grooms of Nepal are married off as...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Obama to seek to bust spending limits... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as... 2
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 2
- Tess Frame: Five reasons you’re... 1