The average American working in the private sector receives about 10 days of paid vacation and six paid holidays per year.
In comparison to other advanced countries, that places workers in the United States dead last for vacation time.
Even with the little vacation time many Americans enjoy, planning and executing a vacation is complicated with a busy work schedule. That's why it can be so hard to disconnect from work, even on vacation.
For those looking for a quick and clean getaway this summer, financial budgeting site Mint.com has released a new infographic that displays its favorite last-minute travel tips for the ready vacationer.
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Financial interventions don't work
- More home-cooked meals really can save you...
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 37
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4