"Pacific Rim" three points for parents:
Violence: Giant alien monsters are fighting giant man-made robots. Yes, there is violence, but it is very much in a fantasy realm. Some hand-to-hand combat takes place, sometimes due to anger and other times for evaluation.
Gore: The alien monsters could scare smaller children, as they tend to appear from nowhere. Also, they are very large and loud. Some weapons cut into the aliens and there are alien body parts that are seen.
Language: Only a few instances of profanity occur, one after the credits.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Teens may be even more distracted behind the...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 13
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2