"Pacific Rim" three points for parents:
Violence: Giant alien monsters are fighting giant man-made robots. Yes, there is violence, but it is very much in a fantasy realm. Some hand-to-hand combat takes place, sometimes due to anger and other times for evaluation.
Gore: The alien monsters could scare smaller children, as they tend to appear from nowhere. Also, they are very large and loud. Some weapons cut into the aliens and there are alien body parts that are seen.
Language: Only a few instances of profanity occur, one after the credits.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Renovation Solutions: Determining the best...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1
- Online harassment is most often... 1