"Pacific Rim" three points for parents:
Violence: Giant alien monsters are fighting giant man-made robots. Yes, there is violence, but it is very much in a fantasy realm. Some hand-to-hand combat takes place, sometimes due to anger and other times for evaluation.
Gore: The alien monsters could scare smaller children, as they tend to appear from nowhere. Also, they are very large and loud. Some weapons cut into the aliens and there are alien body parts that are seen.
Language: Only a few instances of profanity occur, one after the credits.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 129
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6