"Pacific Rim" three points for parents:
Violence: Giant alien monsters are fighting giant man-made robots. Yes, there is violence, but it is very much in a fantasy realm. Some hand-to-hand combat takes place, sometimes due to anger and other times for evaluation.
Gore: The alien monsters could scare smaller children, as they tend to appear from nowhere. Also, they are very large and loud. Some weapons cut into the aliens and there are alien body parts that are seen.
Language: Only a few instances of profanity occur, one after the credits.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Living — or dying — with...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2