During a summer league game against the Brooklyn Nets, the Utah Jazz played lights out, literally.
With 0.6 seconds to go in the game, and the Jazz leading 98-69, the lights at the Amway Center gym in Orlando completely shut off. The lights flickered on and off for a few seconds before the blinds were opened so the game could be finished.
At least it was just a meaningless summer league game, and not something more important.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 28
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25