Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Members of the National Charity League were on a shopping spree Tuesday at a Downtown Salt Lake Smith's Marketplace store.
But they weren't out for gifts for themselves. These shoppers were out for supplies for local charities.
The National Charity League is a nonprofit, mother-daughter membership organization with chapters in 22 states.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11