Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Members of the National Charity League were on a shopping spree Tuesday at a Downtown Salt Lake Smith's Marketplace store.
But they weren't out for gifts for themselves. These shoppers were out for supplies for local charities.
The National Charity League is a nonprofit, mother-daughter membership organization with chapters in 22 states.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21