Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Members of the National Charity League were on a shopping spree Tuesday at a Downtown Salt Lake Smith's Marketplace store.
But they weren't out for gifts for themselves. These shoppers were out for supplies for local charities.
The National Charity League is a nonprofit, mother-daughter membership organization with chapters in 22 states.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14