Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Members of the National Charity League were on a shopping spree Tuesday at a Downtown Salt Lake Smith's Marketplace store.
But they weren't out for gifts for themselves. These shoppers were out for supplies for local charities.
The National Charity League is a nonprofit, mother-daughter membership organization with chapters in 22 states.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah officials find no pesticide violation...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8