Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Members of the National Charity League were on a shopping spree Tuesday at a Downtown Salt Lake Smith's Marketplace store.
But they weren't out for gifts for themselves. These shoppers were out for supplies for local charities.
The National Charity League is a nonprofit, mother-daughter membership organization with chapters in 22 states.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 25
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22