SALT LAKE CITY — There will be a Household Hazardous Waste Collection at 4626 S. 2300 East on Thursday, July 18, from 7-10 a.m., in the lot behind the fire station.
Household hazardous waste is anything in and around the home that is poisonous, flammable, corrosive or toxic, including cleaning supplies, yard care chemicals, pesticides, fuels, batteries, used oil and antifreeze.
Electronic collections will available and Rocky Mountain Document Destruction will be at the events offering free paper shredding for residents.
For more information, contact the Salt Lake Valley Health Department at 385-468-3906.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- 20-year-old woman killed after car veers off...
- Legend of Vernal bank built by bricks sent...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 30
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 22
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18