SALT LAKE CITY — There will be a Household Hazardous Waste Collection at 4626 S. 2300 East on Thursday, July 18, from 7-10 a.m., in the lot behind the fire station.
Household hazardous waste is anything in and around the home that is poisonous, flammable, corrosive or toxic, including cleaning supplies, yard care chemicals, pesticides, fuels, batteries, used oil and antifreeze.
Electronic collections will available and Rocky Mountain Document Destruction will be at the events offering free paper shredding for residents.
For more information, contact the Salt Lake Valley Health Department at 385-468-3906.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26