SALT LAKE CITY — There will be a Household Hazardous Waste Collection at 4626 S. 2300 East on Thursday, July 18, from 7-10 a.m., in the lot behind the fire station.
Household hazardous waste is anything in and around the home that is poisonous, flammable, corrosive or toxic, including cleaning supplies, yard care chemicals, pesticides, fuels, batteries, used oil and antifreeze.
Electronic collections will available and Rocky Mountain Document Destruction will be at the events offering free paper shredding for residents.
For more information, contact the Salt Lake Valley Health Department at 385-468-3906.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17