SALT LAKE CITY — There will be a Household Hazardous Waste Collection at 4626 S. 2300 East on Thursday, July 18, from 7-10 a.m., in the lot behind the fire station.
Household hazardous waste is anything in and around the home that is poisonous, flammable, corrosive or toxic, including cleaning supplies, yard care chemicals, pesticides, fuels, batteries, used oil and antifreeze.
Electronic collections will available and Rocky Mountain Document Destruction will be at the events offering free paper shredding for residents.
For more information, contact the Salt Lake Valley Health Department at 385-468-3906.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Midvale teen ran over mom with car after...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- Women innovators leading by example
- Body of woman found near hiking trail in...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 72
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 18
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10