Utah AD Chris Hill says Utes to play BYU in 2017 and at end of 2018 football season, pending approval
As for the 2017 game in Provo, Hill said there are two possible weekends to play, but he’s “waiting for BYU to tell me which day would work best.’’
Hill added that playing BYU in the future has “always been our full intention. All of us understand the importance of the Utah-BYU game for many, many reasons. We’re moving forward. We want people to understand we’re moving in the right direction for everybody.’’
Why did Hill decide to make Tuesday’s big announcement on YouTube?
“People have asked and we thought we’d get the word out,” Hill said. “We thought this would be a different way to get something out. That’s all. We like to do it in a lot of different ways.’’
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34