SALT LAKE CITY — A 27-year-old woman was transported to the hospital Saturday after rolling her pickup truck on 900 East.
The woman was traveling south on 900 East around 11:30 a.m. when she drifted to the right side of the road and hit a parked car, Salt Lake City Police Lt. Brian Purvis said. When the driver attempted to turn back into the road, one of the vehicle's wheels became lodged, causing the truck to roll onto its top.
The woman was transported to the hospital, but Purvis said she was alert and responsive.
"She probably will have some injuries but not anything life threatening," he said.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14