SALT LAKE CITY — A 27-year-old woman was transported to the hospital Saturday after rolling her pickup truck on 900 East.
The woman was traveling south on 900 East around 11:30 a.m. when she drifted to the right side of the road and hit a parked car, Salt Lake City Police Lt. Brian Purvis said. When the driver attempted to turn back into the road, one of the vehicle's wheels became lodged, causing the truck to roll onto its top.
The woman was transported to the hospital, but Purvis said she was alert and responsive.
"She probably will have some injuries but not anything life threatening," he said.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 20