SALT LAKE CITY — A 27-year-old woman was transported to the hospital Saturday after rolling her pickup truck on 900 East.
The woman was traveling south on 900 East around 11:30 a.m. when she drifted to the right side of the road and hit a parked car, Salt Lake City Police Lt. Brian Purvis said. When the driver attempted to turn back into the road, one of the vehicle's wheels became lodged, causing the truck to roll onto its top.
The woman was transported to the hospital, but Purvis said she was alert and responsive.
"She probably will have some injuries but not anything life threatening," he said.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8