SALT LAKE CITY — A 27-year-old woman was transported to the hospital Saturday after rolling her pickup truck on 900 East.
The woman was traveling south on 900 East around 11:30 a.m. when she drifted to the right side of the road and hit a parked car, Salt Lake City Police Lt. Brian Purvis said. When the driver attempted to turn back into the road, one of the vehicle's wheels became lodged, causing the truck to roll onto its top.
The woman was transported to the hospital, but Purvis said she was alert and responsive.
"She probably will have some injuries but not anything life threatening," he said.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16