SALT LAKE CITY — A 27-year-old woman was transported to the hospital Saturday after rolling her pickup truck on 900 East.
The woman was traveling south on 900 East around 11:30 a.m. when she drifted to the right side of the road and hit a parked car, Salt Lake City Police Lt. Brian Purvis said. When the driver attempted to turn back into the road, one of the vehicle's wheels became lodged, causing the truck to roll onto its top.
The woman was transported to the hospital, but Purvis said she was alert and responsive.
"She probably will have some injuries but not anything life threatening," he said.
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- U. student government passes resolution... 17