Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Sugar House Farmers Market is back in Sugarhouse Park at the Fabian Lakeside Pavilion for its fourth season. The market opened Friday afternoon.
This season’s market will feature more than 40 booths, including growers, prepared and packaged food vendors, food trucks and crafts. There will also be entertainment most weeks from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15