Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Sugar House Farmers Market is back in Sugarhouse Park at the Fabian Lakeside Pavilion for its fourth season. The market opened Friday afternoon.
This season’s market will feature more than 40 booths, including growers, prepared and packaged food vendors, food trucks and crafts. There will also be entertainment most weeks from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10