Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Sugar House Farmers Market is back in Sugarhouse Park at the Fabian Lakeside Pavilion for its fourth season. The market opened Friday afternoon.
This season’s market will feature more than 40 booths, including growers, prepared and packaged food vendors, food trucks and crafts. There will also be entertainment most weeks from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Utah's popular 'soda-pop geyser' is fizzling out
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system draws...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 91
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 81
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 49
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 31
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 25
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 22
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 20