Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Sugar House Farmers Market is back in Sugarhouse Park at the Fabian Lakeside Pavilion for its fourth season. The market opened Friday afternoon.
This season’s market will feature more than 40 booths, including growers, prepared and packaged food vendors, food trucks and crafts. There will also be entertainment most weeks from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21