Morris Murdock Escorted Tours
Click here to listen to this week's audio interview.
So here’s a question, if you could visit Israel and go to all the places you’ve read about and dreamed of experiencing, using every sense but sight — meaning you wouldn't see a thing — would you still want to go? Would it be worth it?
Kyle Woodruff has been blind since birth, but on a recent tour of the Holy Land with a choir, he “saw” the land of Israel and the places Jesus walked and taught, in very different ways than everyone else in the group — and came up with some amazing and surprising insights.
That’s this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 162
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 8