FAIRFIELD, Utah County — A Salt Lake County woman was found wandering in her underwear Friday afternoon near Tenmile Pass, Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Spencer Cannon said.
The woman, 33, was spotted around 1:15 p.m. by a group of men in a sport-utility vehicle in the area of Allen's Ranch Road, roughly 5 miles south of Fairfield. The woman appeared to be confused and was wearing only her underwear or a swimsuit, which prompted the men to contact authorities, Cannon said.
Officials located the woman soon after and believe she may have been suffering from mental health issues. She was transported to Riverton Hospital.
"It’s a little bit scary," Cannon said. "There’s nothing out there a person would do activity-wise that would lead them to be dressed that way."
— Benjamin Wood
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 30
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 17
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 15