FAIRFIELD, Utah County — A Salt Lake County woman was found wandering in her underwear Friday afternoon near Tenmile Pass, Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Spencer Cannon said.
The woman, 33, was spotted around 1:15 p.m. by a group of men in a sport-utility vehicle in the area of Allen's Ranch Road, roughly 5 miles south of Fairfield. The woman appeared to be confused and was wearing only her underwear or a swimsuit, which prompted the men to contact authorities, Cannon said.
Officials located the woman soon after and believe she may have been suffering from mental health issues. She was transported to Riverton Hospital.
"It’s a little bit scary," Cannon said. "There’s nothing out there a person would do activity-wise that would lead them to be dressed that way."
— Benjamin Wood
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8