FAIRFIELD, Utah County — A Salt Lake County woman was found wandering in her underwear Friday afternoon near Tenmile Pass, Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Spencer Cannon said.
The woman, 33, was spotted around 1:15 p.m. by a group of men in a sport-utility vehicle in the area of Allen's Ranch Road, roughly 5 miles south of Fairfield. The woman appeared to be confused and was wearing only her underwear or a swimsuit, which prompted the men to contact authorities, Cannon said.
Officials located the woman soon after and believe she may have been suffering from mental health issues. She was transported to Riverton Hospital.
"It’s a little bit scary," Cannon said. "There’s nothing out there a person would do activity-wise that would lead them to be dressed that way."
— Benjamin Wood
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14