FAIRFIELD, Utah County — A Salt Lake County woman was found wandering in her underwear Friday afternoon near Tenmile Pass, Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Spencer Cannon said.
The woman, 33, was spotted around 1:15 p.m. by a group of men in a sport-utility vehicle in the area of Allen's Ranch Road, roughly 5 miles south of Fairfield. The woman appeared to be confused and was wearing only her underwear or a swimsuit, which prompted the men to contact authorities, Cannon said.
Officials located the woman soon after and believe she may have been suffering from mental health issues. She was transported to Riverton Hospital.
"It’s a little bit scary," Cannon said. "There’s nothing out there a person would do activity-wise that would lead them to be dressed that way."
— Benjamin Wood
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 22
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18