FAIRFIELD, Utah County — A Salt Lake County woman was found wandering in her underwear Friday afternoon near Tenmile Pass, Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Spencer Cannon said.
The woman, 33, was spotted around 1:15 p.m. by a group of men in a sport-utility vehicle in the area of Allen's Ranch Road, roughly 5 miles south of Fairfield. The woman appeared to be confused and was wearing only her underwear or a swimsuit, which prompted the men to contact authorities, Cannon said.
Officials located the woman soon after and believe she may have been suffering from mental health issues. She was transported to Riverton Hospital.
"It’s a little bit scary," Cannon said. "There’s nothing out there a person would do activity-wise that would lead them to be dressed that way."
— Benjamin Wood
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- District attorney asks A.G. to consider...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Two killed in high-speed, fiery crash into...
- 2 hospitalized after 6-car pileup in Centerville
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for students
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 126
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 75
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 31
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19