SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Republican Party has a new executive director.
Jeff Peterson replaces Ivan DuBois, who left for another job. Peterson formerly worked as the party's deputy victory director.
"My hope is to be another link in a long chain of successful executive directors,” he said.
Peterson said he looks forward to working with state GOP Chairman James Evans to improve technology and data collection to ensure Republican candidates have the resources they need to win.
"He brings a level head and good insight to a position that can, at times, be put in tough situations," Evans said.
— Dennis Romboy
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 34
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22
- Government regulation has become like... 22