SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Republican Party has a new executive director.
Jeff Peterson replaces Ivan DuBois, who left for another job. Peterson formerly worked as the party's deputy victory director.
"My hope is to be another link in a long chain of successful executive directors,” he said.
Peterson said he looks forward to working with state GOP Chairman James Evans to improve technology and data collection to ensure Republican candidates have the resources they need to win.
"He brings a level head and good insight to a position that can, at times, be put in tough situations," Evans said.
— Dennis Romboy
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- Understanding Israel and Hamas: Why this...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26