SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Republican Party has a new executive director.
Jeff Peterson replaces Ivan DuBois, who left for another job. Peterson formerly worked as the party's deputy victory director.
"My hope is to be another link in a long chain of successful executive directors,” he said.
Peterson said he looks forward to working with state GOP Chairman James Evans to improve technology and data collection to ensure Republican candidates have the resources they need to win.
"He brings a level head and good insight to a position that can, at times, be put in tough situations," Evans said.
— Dennis Romboy
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26