SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Republican Party has a new executive director.
Jeff Peterson replaces Ivan DuBois, who left for another job. Peterson formerly worked as the party's deputy victory director.
"My hope is to be another link in a long chain of successful executive directors,” he said.
Peterson said he looks forward to working with state GOP Chairman James Evans to improve technology and data collection to ensure Republican candidates have the resources they need to win.
"He brings a level head and good insight to a position that can, at times, be put in tough situations," Evans said.
— Dennis Romboy
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- National Defense Authorization Act includes...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 50
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 49
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 48
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 25