SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Republican Party has a new executive director.
Jeff Peterson replaces Ivan DuBois, who left for another job. Peterson formerly worked as the party's deputy victory director.
"My hope is to be another link in a long chain of successful executive directors,” he said.
Peterson said he looks forward to working with state GOP Chairman James Evans to improve technology and data collection to ensure Republican candidates have the resources they need to win.
"He brings a level head and good insight to a position that can, at times, be put in tough situations," Evans said.
— Dennis Romboy
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- 41 inmates in Davis County Jail earn high...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- Office of Economic Development names...
- Parents look for answers after daughter was...
- U. grad one of top 25 law students in the nation
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 59
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 36
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11