In 2010, larceny-theft accounted for 68.1 percent of all property crimes in the U.S. and resulted in estimated loss of 15.7 billion dollars nationally. Salt Lake City alone had a reported 341 total robberies in 2012.
It only takes 10 minutes for many criminals to rob a home and make a swift getaway, according to the infographic below released by Safewise, a website that reviews safety and security products.
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- Why you must teach your children about money
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2