In 2010, larceny-theft accounted for 68.1 percent of all property crimes in the U.S. and resulted in estimated loss of 15.7 billion dollars nationally. Salt Lake City alone had a reported 341 total robberies in 2012.
It only takes 10 minutes for many criminals to rob a home and make a swift getaway, according to the infographic below released by Safewise, a website that reviews safety and security products.
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- What can your kids expect in the future? To...
- Should grads be allowed to declare bankruptcy...
- Dave Ramsey says: Charging off a debt doesn't...
- In our opinion: Family dynamics and the...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 46
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 5
- In our opinion: Family dynamics and the... 4
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- Want to see if your relationship will... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2