In 2010, larceny-theft accounted for 68.1 percent of all property crimes in the U.S. and resulted in estimated loss of 15.7 billion dollars nationally. Salt Lake City alone had a reported 341 total robberies in 2012.
It only takes 10 minutes for many criminals to rob a home and make a swift getaway, according to the infographic below released by Safewise, a website that reviews safety and security products.
- The 15 best affordable burgers in the Wasatch...
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking...
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border request
- Gray gambling: How gaming impacts seniors
- 3 cool energy-saving home improvements for...
- More part-time jobs not a good sign, some...
- How to consolidate federal student loans for...
- 3 simple steps for building financial...
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border... 41
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 12
- Utah gas prices climb 14 cents from... 9
- More part-time jobs not a good sign,... 9
- Balancing act: Fight workplace bullying... 4
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking... 3
- GOED announces incentives for 500 new... 3
- 3 simple steps for building financial... 2