In 2010, larceny-theft accounted for 68.1 percent of all property crimes in the U.S. and resulted in estimated loss of 15.7 billion dollars nationally. Salt Lake City alone had a reported 341 total robberies in 2012.
It only takes 10 minutes for many criminals to rob a home and make a swift getaway, according to the infographic below released by Safewise, a website that reviews safety and security products.
- Could a teenager's science fair project save...
- Student debt holds back many would-be home...
- Equity, not debt: a whole new way to invest...
- Recent college graduates feeling the pinch of...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Maybe you shouldn't look for your dream job
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 20
- Recent college graduates feeling the... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6
- Student debt holds back many would-be... 5
- 9 things to never buy at yard sales 4