In 2010, larceny-theft accounted for 68.1 percent of all property crimes in the U.S. and resulted in estimated loss of 15.7 billion dollars nationally. Salt Lake City alone had a reported 341 total robberies in 2012.
It only takes 10 minutes for many criminals to rob a home and make a swift getaway, according to the infographic below released by Safewise, a website that reviews safety and security products.
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- Financial interventions don't work
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 29
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Financial interventions don't work 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2