TAYLORSVILLE — Investigators were looking for the cause of a fire Sunday that damaged two vehicles and a carport.
The fire at 4078 S. 1300 West was initially reported as a single vehicle burning. But when crews arrived, they found two vehicles burning and the carport they were under threatened, said Unified Fire Authority Capt. Jason Camp.
One person suffered minor burns. The gas lines of both vehicles were severed in the incident, making the fire harder than normal to fight because of the gasoline that continued to pour out, Camp said.
— Pat Reavy
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 92
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24