Two vehicles engulfed in carport fire in Taylorsville
TAYLORSVILLE — Investigators were looking for the cause of a fire Sunday that damaged two vehicles and a carport.
The fire at 4078 S. 1300 West was initially reported as a single vehicle burning. But when crews arrived, they found two vehicles burning and the carport they were under threatened, said Unified Fire Authority Capt. Jason Camp.
One person suffered minor burns. The gas lines of both vehicles were severed in the incident, making the fire harder than normal to fight because of the gasoline that continued to pour out, Camp said.
— Pat Reavy
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8