TAYLORSVILLE — Investigators were looking for the cause of a fire Sunday that damaged two vehicles and a carport.
The fire at 4078 S. 1300 West was initially reported as a single vehicle burning. But when crews arrived, they found two vehicles burning and the carport they were under threatened, said Unified Fire Authority Capt. Jason Camp.
One person suffered minor burns. The gas lines of both vehicles were severed in the incident, making the fire harder than normal to fight because of the gasoline that continued to pour out, Camp said.
— Pat Reavy
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Honeyville man, 39, identified as avalanche...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 27
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19