BYU basketball: Former Cougar center Brandon Davies goes undrafted
Despite being projected to go late in the second round of the NBA draft by some experts, BYU's Brandon Davies went undrafted Thursday night.
The 6-foot-9 forward saw his prospects rise significantly during combines and individual workouts with as many as 15 different NBA teams leading up to the draft, but he was ultimately passed over.
Now, he is expected to sign as a free agent.
Davies averaged 17.7 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.4 steals per game as a senior. He concluded his BYU career among the program's all-time leaders in a myriad categories: second in offensive rebounds, third in games played, third in free-throw attempts, tied for third in wins played in, fifth in rebounds, fifth in blocks, eighth in steals, eighth in field goals made, eighth in free throws made, tied for ninth in double-doubles, 10th in scoring and 25th in assists.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19