James Crisp, AP
With the 2013 NBA draft drawing closer, the draft day intrigue will begin with the very first pick.
There is still no consensus number one, and 2013 could be one of the most unpredictable drafts in recent memory.
The Jazz hold picks No. 14, 21 and 46, and with at least eight players from last year's roster hitting free agency, it's unlikely that the draft will solve all the issues the team wants to address.
Some of the more pressing concerns (outside shooting, point guard), however, could be effectively resolved if the Jazz nail down the right prospects.
Here is the first round of the Deseret News 2013 mock NBA draft.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24