SANDY — General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring at its Sandy facility to support rapidly growing contact center operations for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, company officials announced Wednesday.
The company is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions ranging from entry level to management.
General Dynamics will begin conducting interviews next week. Positions include customer service representatives, supervisors, call center managers, quality specialists and trainers.
Candidates can apply online at www.gdit.com/careers by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search window.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 58
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14