SANDY — General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring at its Sandy facility to support rapidly growing contact center operations for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, company officials announced Wednesday.
The company is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions ranging from entry level to management.
General Dynamics will begin conducting interviews next week. Positions include customer service representatives, supervisors, call center managers, quality specialists and trainers.
Candidates can apply online at www.gdit.com/careers by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search window.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Woman stole van, but returned after finding...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 63
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 29
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18