SANDY — General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring at its Sandy facility to support rapidly growing contact center operations for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, company officials announced Wednesday.
The company is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions ranging from entry level to management.
General Dynamics will begin conducting interviews next week. Positions include customer service representatives, supervisors, call center managers, quality specialists and trainers.
Candidates can apply online at www.gdit.com/careers by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search window.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Q-and-A with Val Hale: a 'pretty...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 162
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10