SANDY — General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring at its Sandy facility to support rapidly growing contact center operations for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, company officials announced Wednesday.
The company is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions ranging from entry level to management.
General Dynamics will begin conducting interviews next week. Positions include customer service representatives, supervisors, call center managers, quality specialists and trainers.
Candidates can apply online at www.gdit.com/careers by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search window.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 24
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19