SANDY — General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring at its Sandy facility to support rapidly growing contact center operations for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, company officials announced Wednesday.
The company is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions ranging from entry level to management.
General Dynamics will begin conducting interviews next week. Positions include customer service representatives, supervisors, call center managers, quality specialists and trainers.
Candidates can apply online at www.gdit.com/careers by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search window.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Kaysville to fete retiring city manager at...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 25