Man accused of dressing as woman and taking pictures in female dorm rooms
A 46-year-old man accused of dressing as a woman and secretly taking pictures of women across Southern California has been arrested after allegedly hitting a security guard while trying to escape from a college campus, reports Gawker and Kate Mather of the Los Angeles Times.
Mather reports that Rodney Kenneth Petersen, of Corona, Calif., was arrested at his home and booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.
He was released after posting bail on Saturday.
Editor's Note: The original version of this story posted on June 25, 2013, failed to properly follow our editorial policies. The story was shortened on Oct. 8, 2013, to fall within our editorial guidelines for aggregation.
- Utah humanitarian aid worker returns from...
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on...
- New dynasty: Giants capture 3rd title in 5 years
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US criticism
- Gunfire, arrests erupt as Giants fans revel...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution is not...
- Maine in standoff with nurse over Ebola...
- Cause sought for space-supply rocket explosion
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 37
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 30
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 13