Class of 2013: Utah high school athletes with college scholarships
In the American athletic and education world, college scholarships are the name of the game. Not only do scholarships provide collegiate athletes with a way to pay for an education, but they serve as a gateway to a career as a professional athlete in some cases.
After contacting coaches, athletic directors and principals from every high school in Utah, the Deseret News put together the following list of the estimated 631 seniors from the 2013 graduating class who received an athletic and/or academic scholarship to play college sports.
This list is arranged in alphabetical order by school, irrespective of division, region or classification.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25