WEST VALLEY CITY — Two men were hospitalized in serious condition Sunday with injuries they received in an accident on Bangerter Highway.
Police responded to an accident near 4000 West and 2100 South shortly after 7:30 p.m. A man driving a white minivan headed south on Bangerter Highway ran a red light and hit into the side of a truck headed east on the South Frontage road, said West Valley Police Sgt. Trudy Cropper.
The truck then rolled, she said. Both drivers were taken to a local hospital in serious condition. The drivers were the only occupants in their vehicles.
Police said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a role in the accident.
— Whitney Evans
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 80
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12