WEST VALLEY CITY — Two men were hospitalized in serious condition Sunday with injuries they received in an accident on Bangerter Highway.
Police responded to an accident near 4000 West and 2100 South shortly after 7:30 p.m. A man driving a white minivan headed south on Bangerter Highway ran a red light and hit into the side of a truck headed east on the South Frontage road, said West Valley Police Sgt. Trudy Cropper.
The truck then rolled, she said. Both drivers were taken to a local hospital in serious condition. The drivers were the only occupants in their vehicles.
Police said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a role in the accident.
— Whitney Evans
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11