High school softball: 2013 Deseret News MVPs led, inspired their teams to considerable success
Leaders are often defined not only by their own talent but by their ability to bring out the best in those around them.
The 2013 Deseret News softball MVPs weren’t just some of the state's most skilled athletes. They all led their teams to success by inspiring those around them to find the best in themselves.
Whether it was offering encouraging words, strategic tips, a calming influence or acting as an example of hard work and dedication, Copper Hills' Ashley Clayson, Salem Hills' Kirtlyn Bohling, Stansbury's Jocelyn Kaufman and Enterprise's Dakota Robinson did whatever was necessary for their teams to succeed.
As a result, the two catchers and two pitchers have been named this year's MVPs of their respective classifications.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0