To honor her teammates: Deseret News Ms. Softball Tatiana Su'e Su'e played for San Juan seniors
She became a player that others could rely on, regardless of the situation.
“She’s a leader,” said Swenson. “She is pretty outgoing, aggressive and very friendly.”
Her mom said she’s also thoughtful, humble and “tenderhearted.”
“She gets along with anyone and everyone,” said her mom. “She’s very driven and works hard for what she’s accomplished. She works hard on her own, throws whenever she can, and she always wants to win. She wants to be the best at everything she does.”
She’s an honor student who also spends a lot of time helping the younger players in Blanding.
“She’s constantly down working with the youth in our town,” said her mom.
While her talent and competitive drive made this season a thrill for everyone in Blanding, it was even more enjoyable for those who know Su’e Su’e best.
“She was fun to watch all season,” said her mom. “She was thankful for her teammates, her coaches, and very grateful to her grandparents and great-grandparents. They always recognized them and was really appreciative.”
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Breaking down UMass, BYU basketball's next...
- BYU football: Cougars have gotten solid...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 192
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 48
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 44