To honor her teammates: Deseret News Ms. Softball Tatiana Su'e Su'e played for San Juan seniors
She became a player that others could rely on, regardless of the situation.
“She’s a leader,” said Swenson. “She is pretty outgoing, aggressive and very friendly.”
Her mom said she’s also thoughtful, humble and “tenderhearted.”
“She gets along with anyone and everyone,” said her mom. “She’s very driven and works hard for what she’s accomplished. She works hard on her own, throws whenever she can, and she always wants to win. She wants to be the best at everything she does.”
She’s an honor student who also spends a lot of time helping the younger players in Blanding.
“She’s constantly down working with the youth in our town,” said her mom.
While her talent and competitive drive made this season a thrill for everyone in Blanding, it was even more enjoyable for those who know Su’e Su’e best.
“She was fun to watch all season,” said her mom. “She was thankful for her teammates, her coaches, and very grateful to her grandparents and great-grandparents. They always recognized them and was really appreciative.”
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Photo story: What teenagers taught me at the...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 73
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 29
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20