SPANISH FORK — The city's building inspection division is reminding residents to obtain a building permit before constructing an accessory structure or fence.
Spanish Fork now issues building permits for fences and most accessory buildings free of charge. The process allows the city to verify that a fence or shed is in the correct location and that all of the requirements in the municipal code are met before construction commences.
City residents can apply for building permits for fences and accessory structures, as well as all other building permits, online at www.spanishfork.org. Look for the Citizenserve logo link to the page that will provide the necessary applications.
For more information, call 801-804-4540.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12