SPANISH FORK — The city's building inspection division is reminding residents to obtain a building permit before constructing an accessory structure or fence.
Spanish Fork now issues building permits for fences and most accessory buildings free of charge. The process allows the city to verify that a fence or shed is in the correct location and that all of the requirements in the municipal code are met before construction commences.
City residents can apply for building permits for fences and accessory structures, as well as all other building permits, online at www.spanishfork.org. Look for the Citizenserve logo link to the page that will provide the necessary applications.
For more information, call 801-804-4540.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24