Matt Smith, Associated Press
Phil Mickelson loves his daughter.
The professional golfer recently flew home to watch his daughter graduate from middle school before taking a red-eye flight to Philadelphia, arriving in time to make his 7:11 a.m. tee time in the first round of the U.S. Open.
“She told me ‘Stay, it’s the U.S. Open. I know how much you care about it,’ ” Mickelson told the Courier-Post. “And I told her that I don’t want to miss her speech. I don’t want to miss her graduation. She spent nine years at that school. And she has worked very hard, and I’m very proud of her.”
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- UTubers: Redhead Express covers 'I Knew I...
- What it's like for a dad to raise a fencing...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight with the...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- UTubers: Utah native stars as Sandy in... 1
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1