Utah Jazz: Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams headlines Tuesday's workouts
SALT LAKE CITY — Another day, another couple of pre-draft workouts for the Utah Jazz.
Continuing a string of prospect evaluations for the June 27 NBA Draft, the Jazz will hold two sessions again Tuesday at Zions Bank Basketball Center.
The first session will include projected lottery pick Syracuse guard Michael Carter-Williams (6-5, 184).
Two mock drafts — draftexpress.com and NBADraft.net — have Carter-Williams going No. 13 to Dallas just ahead of Utah's selection at No. 14. The Jazz also have the 21st and 46th picks.
The second workout will include six players: Miami guard Durand Scott (6-5, 203), Kansas guard Elijah Johnson (6-4, 195), Evansville guard/forward Colt Ryan (6-5, 200), Syracuse guard James Southerland (6-8, 210), Kentucky guard Archie Goodwin (6-4, 198) and Princeton forward Trent Lockett (6-7, 225).
Including this batch of players, the Jazz have invited 60 NBA hopefuls to these workout sessions so far. Utah also held a 24-player free-agent mini-camp last week as it continues to build a talent pool for potential players.
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 67
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44