GIVEAWAY: DeseretNews.com to give away 3 tickets to USA-Honduras World Cup qualifier
Courtesy Allstate Insurance Fan Zone
DeseretNews.com is offering fans an opportunity to attend the sold-out World Cup qualifier between the USA and Honduras on Tuesday at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Three tickets, provided by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone, will be given away to a DeseretNews.com reader who "likes" the Deseret News Sports Facebook page between 12 a.m. on Friday and 12 a.m. on Monday.
Additional consideration will be given to anyone who tweets about this giveaway or who follows the Deseret News Sports Twitter feed.
Winners of this giveaway will be notified Monday afternoon by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone.
A sponsor of Major League Soccer and the U.S. men's national team, the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone is an interactive area where fans can register to win ticket upgrades, signed merchandise and take part in other activities. The Allstate Insurance Fan Zone will be located outside of Rio Tinto Stadium prior to Tuesday's match.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33