GIVEAWAY: DeseretNews.com to give away 3 tickets to USA-Honduras World Cup qualifier
Courtesy Allstate Insurance Fan Zone
DeseretNews.com is offering fans an opportunity to attend the sold-out World Cup qualifier between the USA and Honduras on Tuesday at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Three tickets, provided by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone, will be given away to a DeseretNews.com reader who "likes" the Deseret News Sports Facebook page between 12 a.m. on Friday and 12 a.m. on Monday.
Additional consideration will be given to anyone who tweets about this giveaway or who follows the Deseret News Sports Twitter feed.
Winners of this giveaway will be notified Monday afternoon by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone.
A sponsor of Major League Soccer and the U.S. men's national team, the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone is an interactive area where fans can register to win ticket upgrades, signed merchandise and take part in other activities. The Allstate Insurance Fan Zone will be located outside of Rio Tinto Stadium prior to Tuesday's match.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20