GIVEAWAY: DeseretNews.com to give away 3 tickets to USA-Honduras World Cup qualifier
Courtesy Allstate Insurance Fan Zone
DeseretNews.com is offering fans an opportunity to attend the sold-out World Cup qualifier between the USA and Honduras on Tuesday at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Three tickets, provided by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone, will be given away to a DeseretNews.com reader who "likes" the Deseret News Sports Facebook page between 12 a.m. on Friday and 12 a.m. on Monday.
Additional consideration will be given to anyone who tweets about this giveaway or who follows the Deseret News Sports Twitter feed.
Winners of this giveaway will be notified Monday afternoon by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone.
A sponsor of Major League Soccer and the U.S. men's national team, the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone is an interactive area where fans can register to win ticket upgrades, signed merchandise and take part in other activities. The Allstate Insurance Fan Zone will be located outside of Rio Tinto Stadium prior to Tuesday's match.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Photos: BYU welcomed by fans at Provo Airport
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 106
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 31
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 27
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 25