GIVEAWAY: DeseretNews.com to give away 3 tickets to USA-Honduras World Cup qualifier
Courtesy Allstate Insurance Fan Zone
DeseretNews.com is offering fans an opportunity to attend the sold-out World Cup qualifier between the USA and Honduras on Tuesday at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Three tickets, provided by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone, will be given away to a DeseretNews.com reader who "likes" the Deseret News Sports Facebook page between 12 a.m. on Friday and 12 a.m. on Monday.
Additional consideration will be given to anyone who tweets about this giveaway or who follows the Deseret News Sports Twitter feed.
Winners of this giveaway will be notified Monday afternoon by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone.
A sponsor of Major League Soccer and the U.S. men's national team, the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone is an interactive area where fans can register to win ticket upgrades, signed merchandise and take part in other activities. The Allstate Insurance Fan Zone will be located outside of Rio Tinto Stadium prior to Tuesday's match.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26