GIVEAWAY: DeseretNews.com to give away 3 tickets to USA-Honduras World Cup qualifier
Courtesy Allstate Insurance Fan Zone
DeseretNews.com is offering fans an opportunity to attend the sold-out World Cup qualifier between the USA and Honduras on Tuesday at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Three tickets, provided by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone, will be given away to a DeseretNews.com reader who "likes" the Deseret News Sports Facebook page between 12 a.m. on Friday and 12 a.m. on Monday.
Additional consideration will be given to anyone who tweets about this giveaway or who follows the Deseret News Sports Twitter feed.
Winners of this giveaway will be notified Monday afternoon by the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone.
A sponsor of Major League Soccer and the U.S. men's national team, the Allstate Insurance Fan Zone is an interactive area where fans can register to win ticket upgrades, signed merchandise and take part in other activities. The Allstate Insurance Fan Zone will be located outside of Rio Tinto Stadium prior to Tuesday's match.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 35
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28