The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- A simple way to know that you're with the...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- The one joke we make about love may actually...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 49
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Does an American child really go... 3
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- 1 out of 7 Americans has this kind of... 2
- The one joke we make about love may... 2