The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Families have become the scapegoat of holiday...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 40
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 7
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 5
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 4
- This new video game shows that there is... 3