The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- UTubers: Redhead Express covers 'I Knew I...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- What it's like for a dad to raise a fencing...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight with the...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- UTubers: Utah native stars as Sandy in... 1
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1