The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Rascal Flatts prays with...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 133
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6