The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1