The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 37
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 6
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's... 3
- This new video game shows that there is... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- How will the NFL respond to domestic... 2