The video begins by asking, “Have you ever noticed how your balloon came back or why you like to work with your hands?” It continues by focusing on selfless and loving acts fathers perform for their families.
The images in the video show fathers balancing work and family time and making sacrifices to provide for the ones they love.
The clip ends by saying, “This Father’s Day, remember the men who’ve taught you what it takes to be a good father.”
The video invites viewers to share this message if they love dads.
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 22
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4