SANDY — A building was damaged but no one was injured Thursday after a vehicle crashed into a dry cleaning business.
About 7:35 a.m., a 54-year-old man was driving his brand new SUV to Trailside Dry Cleaning at 10669 S. State. As he was pulling in directly in front of the store, he accidentally hit the gas and went into the business, according to Sandy police. His car went inside the building and caused damage to the store's front end.
Store owners Mark and Kelly Burnett were cleaning up after the damage. Sandy Police Sgt. Troy Arnold said the accident is still under investigation.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17