SANDY — A building was damaged but no one was injured Thursday after a vehicle crashed into a dry cleaning business.
About 7:35 a.m., a 54-year-old man was driving his brand new SUV to Trailside Dry Cleaning at 10669 S. State. As he was pulling in directly in front of the store, he accidentally hit the gas and went into the business, according to Sandy police. His car went inside the building and caused damage to the store's front end.
Store owners Mark and Kelly Burnett were cleaning up after the damage. Sandy Police Sgt. Troy Arnold said the accident is still under investigation.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 17