SANDY — A building was damaged but no one was injured Thursday after a vehicle crashed into a dry cleaning business.
About 7:35 a.m., a 54-year-old man was driving his brand new SUV to Trailside Dry Cleaning at 10669 S. State. As he was pulling in directly in front of the store, he accidentally hit the gas and went into the business, according to Sandy police. His car went inside the building and caused damage to the store's front end.
Store owners Mark and Kelly Burnett were cleaning up after the damage. Sandy Police Sgt. Troy Arnold said the accident is still under investigation.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22