The child narrating the video lists adjectives that describe what men are supposed to be: tough, macho, bulletproof, strong, bold and fearless, but he ends by saying that a “real” man goes by the title of Dad.
The caption for the video reads, “It's easy to be manly, but it takes someone special to be a Dad. To the most incredible, powerful, and strong men out there, we thank you for choosing the title Dad.”
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2