The child narrating the video lists adjectives that describe what men are supposed to be: tough, macho, bulletproof, strong, bold and fearless, but he ends by saying that a “real” man goes by the title of Dad.
The caption for the video reads, “It's easy to be manly, but it takes someone special to be a Dad. To the most incredible, powerful, and strong men out there, we thank you for choosing the title Dad.”
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 24
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 12
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 7
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5