The child narrating the video lists adjectives that describe what men are supposed to be: tough, macho, bulletproof, strong, bold and fearless, but he ends by saying that a “real” man goes by the title of Dad.
The caption for the video reads, “It's easy to be manly, but it takes someone special to be a Dad. To the most incredible, powerful, and strong men out there, we thank you for choosing the title Dad.”
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases 'Danny Boy'...
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- David Archuleta sings 'Bring Him Home' for...
- You think your student is well off? The...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 20
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- You think your student is well off? The... 9
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 7