The child narrating the video lists adjectives that describe what men are supposed to be: tough, macho, bulletproof, strong, bold and fearless, but he ends by saying that a “real” man goes by the title of Dad.
The caption for the video reads, “It's easy to be manly, but it takes someone special to be a Dad. To the most incredible, powerful, and strong men out there, we thank you for choosing the title Dad.”
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Face time vs. screen time: The technological...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- No, you shouldn't feel bad about taking a nap
- Road Home to use Midvale shelter one more...
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4