The child narrating the video lists adjectives that describe what men are supposed to be: tough, macho, bulletproof, strong, bold and fearless, but he ends by saying that a “real” man goes by the title of Dad.
The caption for the video reads, “It's easy to be manly, but it takes someone special to be a Dad. To the most incredible, powerful, and strong men out there, we thank you for choosing the title Dad.”
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- The problems grandparents face when...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- A letter to my boys: The real reason I say no...
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 8
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1