COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The Canyons School District will hold a surplus sale at the old Butler Middle School, 7530 S. 2700 South.
The sale will be from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, June 15, 2013, at the Cottonwood Heights school.
The school will be torn down this summer to make way for the new Butler Middle School, which has been under construction behind the old school for two years. The new school is funded by proceeds from a bond approved by the public in spring 2010 for new and renovated schools.
Cash or credit cards accepted. All items for sale will be in the cafeteria. All sales are final.
The public is invited. For more information, call 801-826-5391.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10