COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The Canyons School District will hold a surplus sale at the old Butler Middle School, 7530 S. 2700 South.
The sale will be from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, June 15, 2013, at the Cottonwood Heights school.
The school will be torn down this summer to make way for the new Butler Middle School, which has been under construction behind the old school for two years. The new school is funded by proceeds from a bond approved by the public in spring 2010 for new and renovated schools.
Cash or credit cards accepted. All items for sale will be in the cafeteria. All sales are final.
The public is invited. For more information, call 801-826-5391.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 25
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10