COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The Canyons School District will hold a surplus sale at the old Butler Middle School, 7530 S. 2700 South.
The sale will be from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, June 15, 2013, at the Cottonwood Heights school.
The school will be torn down this summer to make way for the new Butler Middle School, which has been under construction behind the old school for two years. The new school is funded by proceeds from a bond approved by the public in spring 2010 for new and renovated schools.
Cash or credit cards accepted. All items for sale will be in the cafeteria. All sales are final.
The public is invited. For more information, call 801-826-5391.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23