TOOELE — The Tooele Board of Education has approved Scott Rogers as superintendent for Tooele County School District. His appointment will be effective July 1.
Rogers fills the vacancy left by Superintendent Terry Linares, who is retiring. The Tooele District, in a prepared statement, thanked Linares for the dedication and devotion she has demonstrated within the Tooele County School District for the past 39 years.
Rogers has been a superintendent in Idaho for 12 years, serving as the superintendent of Minidoka County Joint School District since July 2005.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Four being questioned in attempted murder of...
- List of potential prison sites cut to three
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 95
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 15
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11