Salt Lake man dies from injuries in May 30 motorcycle crash
SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake man died Saturday from injuries he sustained in a motorcycle crash on May 30.
Brian Thaut, 32, was riding his motorcycle west on 200 South when he collided with a parked, unoccupied car around 8 p.m., Salt Lake police detective Veronica Montoya said. Thaut was not wearing a helmet at the time and sustained traumatic brain injuries.
Police reported that he succumbed to those injuries Saturday. Additional details about what may have caused the crash were not provided.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 28
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 27
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 21