Salt Lake man dies from injuries in May 30 motorcycle crash
SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake man died Saturday from injuries he sustained in a motorcycle crash on May 30.
Brian Thaut, 32, was riding his motorcycle west on 200 South when he collided with a parked, unoccupied car around 8 p.m., Salt Lake police detective Veronica Montoya said. Thaut was not wearing a helmet at the time and sustained traumatic brain injuries.
Police reported that he succumbed to those injuries Saturday. Additional details about what may have caused the crash were not provided.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Millions being spent gambling at 2 bingo...
- Tooele praised for 'incredible' support in...
- 2 charged in attack on gay men; prosecutor...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10