Salt Lake man dies from injuries in May 30 motorcycle crash
SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake man died Saturday from injuries he sustained in a motorcycle crash on May 30.
Brian Thaut, 32, was riding his motorcycle west on 200 South when he collided with a parked, unoccupied car around 8 p.m., Salt Lake police detective Veronica Montoya said. Thaut was not wearing a helmet at the time and sustained traumatic brain injuries.
Police reported that he succumbed to those injuries Saturday. Additional details about what may have caused the crash were not provided.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Women innovators leading by example
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9