Mason Waite, Deseret News
Father’s Day tends to creep up on most people. We love our dads, but sometimes putting time into finding a meaningful gift takes a back seat to work, family, shopping or the NBA Finals.
But here’s a newsflash: Your dad or husband doesn’t want neckwear or tube socks. And wives should know that Dad probably doen’t want power tools this year.
What do dads want for their big day in 2013? Like most things with men, the answer is sports!
We’re not talking about another team-logo t-shirt here. Dads want a unique sports-related gift they can use and enjoy. One that creates lasting memories.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28