Mason Waite, Deseret News
Father’s Day tends to creep up on most people. We love our dads, but sometimes putting time into finding a meaningful gift takes a back seat to work, family, shopping or the NBA Finals.
But here’s a newsflash: Your dad or husband doesn’t want neckwear or tube socks. And wives should know that Dad probably doen’t want power tools this year.
What do dads want for their big day in 2013? Like most things with men, the answer is sports!
We’re not talking about another team-logo t-shirt here. Dads want a unique sports-related gift they can use and enjoy. One that creates lasting memories.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 21