Mason Waite, Deseret News
Father’s Day tends to creep up on most people. We love our dads, but sometimes putting time into finding a meaningful gift takes a back seat to work, family, shopping or the NBA Finals.
But here’s a newsflash: Your dad or husband doesn’t want neckwear or tube socks. And wives should know that Dad probably doen’t want power tools this year.
What do dads want for their big day in 2013? Like most things with men, the answer is sports!
We’re not talking about another team-logo t-shirt here. Dads want a unique sports-related gift they can use and enjoy. One that creates lasting memories.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32