Mason Waite, Deseret News
Father’s Day tends to creep up on most people. We love our dads, but sometimes putting time into finding a meaningful gift takes a back seat to work, family, shopping or the NBA Finals.
But here’s a newsflash: Your dad or husband doesn’t want neckwear or tube socks. And wives should know that Dad probably doen’t want power tools this year.
What do dads want for their big day in 2013? Like most things with men, the answer is sports!
We’re not talking about another team-logo t-shirt here. Dads want a unique sports-related gift they can use and enjoy. One that creates lasting memories.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 140
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21