Toddler basketball star Titus Ashby takes on Kobe Bryant
DERBY, Kan. — Titus Ashby, the 2-year-old basketball star from Derby, Kan., made his third appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Sunday night.
Having already defeated Kimmel and Shaquille O'Neal on the national TV show, Titus was asked to come back to challenge NBA legend and 15-time All-Star Kobe Bryant.
The first 30 seconds went to Bryant, shooting at a 6-foot-6 hoop from 18 feet away. Bryant was able to knock down four baskets. Titus was next, shooting at a 3-foot hoop from 6 feet away. After his 30 seconds, Titus also made four shots, ending the challenge with a tie.
Bryant then gave Titus a pair of his shoes, in the NBA player's size. According to Lakers Nation, the episode was pre-recorded last March as Bryant is currently still healing from his torn Achilles. Three months ago, Bryant tweeted, "Thanks @jimmykimmel for having me! Lil Titus is going to be a beast at bball!"
Fans have commented on the YouTube video, requesting a dual between Titus and LeBron James next.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- The problems grandparents face when... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3