Toddler basketball star Titus Ashby takes on Kobe Bryant
DERBY, Kan. — Titus Ashby, the 2-year-old basketball star from Derby, Kan., made his third appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Sunday night.
Having already defeated Kimmel and Shaquille O'Neal on the national TV show, Titus was asked to come back to challenge NBA legend and 15-time All-Star Kobe Bryant.
The first 30 seconds went to Bryant, shooting at a 6-foot-6 hoop from 18 feet away. Bryant was able to knock down four baskets. Titus was next, shooting at a 3-foot hoop from 6 feet away. After his 30 seconds, Titus also made four shots, ending the challenge with a tie.
Bryant then gave Titus a pair of his shoes, in the NBA player's size. According to Lakers Nation, the episode was pre-recorded last March as Bryant is currently still healing from his torn Achilles. Three months ago, Bryant tweeted, "Thanks @jimmykimmel for having me! Lil Titus is going to be a beast at bball!"
Fans have commented on the YouTube video, requesting a dual between Titus and LeBron James next.
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- Families have become the scapegoat of holiday...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 39
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 7
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 7
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's... 4
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- This new video game shows that there is... 3
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 3