Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
ROCKFORD, Ill. — The Utah Blaze wrap up a three-game road swing at Chicago with intentions of avoiding their second three-game losing streak of the season.
After setbacks against San Jose and San Antonio, Utah (4-6) is officially in desperation mode as it continues to fall further out of contention in division play. The Blaze take on the Chicago Rush (6-5) on Saturday at 6 p.m. inside the BMO Harris Bank Center in a rematch of the Blaze's 59-56 loss in Salt Lake City.
Chicago’s offense has been cruising at Mach speed as of late. Quarterback Carson Coffman earned Offensive Player of the Week honors after an eight-touchdown performance in the Rush’s 63-55 win over Orlando last week. Reggie Gray, who lit Utah up with nine receptions for 121 yards and two touchdowns in the previous meeting, tops the AFL with 2,066 all-purpose yards.
Utah Blaze on the air
Utah Blaze (4-6) at Chicago Rush (6-5)
Saturday, 6 p.m.
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up short...
- Tournament central: 5A boys championship live...
- Dick Harmon: Kyle Collinsworth's career game...
- High school boys basketball: Underdog...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 53
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 47
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 30
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28