RIVERDALE — John Lund, president and CEO of America First Credit Union, was recently elected chairman of Credit Union Direct Corp., a national lending service provider. He has served on the board since 2005.
Lund started at America First in 1975 and has served as cashier department manager, vice president of lending and executive vice president. He became chief executive in 2012.
Lund holds a Bachelor of Science in business management from Weber State University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He graduated with honors from Western CUNA Management School and is a graduate of the Credit Union Executives Certified Chief Executive Program.
Lund has been on the Utah Credit Union Association’s board of directors as secretary, vice chairman and chairman; on the board of directors for 100% For Kids Utah Credit Union Education Foundation; and vice chairman of the Member Business Lending Credit Union Service Organization board of directors.
- How to avoid wasting money on fees
- Maverik launches anti-DUI campaign as UHP...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- School pays tribute to janitor 'Mr. Steve'...
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life balance...
- Israeli man allegedly launched cyberattack on...
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Make time to...
- A younger generation of farmers gets in the dirt
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 2
- World stocks fall after Fed suggests... 1
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1