RIVERDALE — John Lund, president and CEO of America First Credit Union, was recently elected chairman of Credit Union Direct Corp., a national lending service provider. He has served on the board since 2005.
Lund started at America First in 1975 and has served as cashier department manager, vice president of lending and executive vice president. He became chief executive in 2012.
Lund holds a Bachelor of Science in business management from Weber State University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He graduated with honors from Western CUNA Management School and is a graduate of the Credit Union Executives Certified Chief Executive Program.
Lund has been on the Utah Credit Union Association’s board of directors as secretary, vice chairman and chairman; on the board of directors for 100% For Kids Utah Credit Union Education Foundation; and vice chairman of the Member Business Lending Credit Union Service Organization board of directors.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic' releases;...
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in the...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 43
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6