RIVERDALE — John Lund, president and CEO of America First Credit Union, was recently elected chairman of Credit Union Direct Corp., a national lending service provider. He has served on the board since 2005.
Lund started at America First in 1975 and has served as cashier department manager, vice president of lending and executive vice president. He became chief executive in 2012.
Lund holds a Bachelor of Science in business management from Weber State University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He graduated with honors from Western CUNA Management School and is a graduate of the Credit Union Executives Certified Chief Executive Program.
Lund has been on the Utah Credit Union Association’s board of directors as secretary, vice chairman and chairman; on the board of directors for 100% For Kids Utah Credit Union Education Foundation; and vice chairman of the Member Business Lending Credit Union Service Organization board of directors.
- 7 ways to help your loved one when they've...
- UTA extending service to BYU-USU football game
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- Consumer confidence continues to climb in Utah
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize advances
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Is preschool worth the money? 5
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3