RIVERDALE — John Lund, president and CEO of America First Credit Union, was recently elected chairman of Credit Union Direct Corp., a national lending service provider. He has served on the board since 2005.
Lund started at America First in 1975 and has served as cashier department manager, vice president of lending and executive vice president. He became chief executive in 2012.
Lund holds a Bachelor of Science in business management from Weber State University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He graduated with honors from Western CUNA Management School and is a graduate of the Credit Union Executives Certified Chief Executive Program.
Lund has been on the Utah Credit Union Association’s board of directors as secretary, vice chairman and chairman; on the board of directors for 100% For Kids Utah Credit Union Education Foundation; and vice chairman of the Member Business Lending Credit Union Service Organization board of directors.
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job...
- Syracuse man develops router to keep Internet...
- Gillette company does work for NASA
- Salt Lake City to become next Google Fiber city
- UTA board approves new pay plan for...
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband...
- FDA to scrutinize unproven alternative remedies
- UDOT campaigning to reduce work zone crashes
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- Why you should begin planning for... 9
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1