RIVERDALE — John Lund, president and CEO of America First Credit Union, was recently elected chairman of Credit Union Direct Corp., a national lending service provider. He has served on the board since 2005.
Lund started at America First in 1975 and has served as cashier department manager, vice president of lending and executive vice president. He became chief executive in 2012.
Lund holds a Bachelor of Science in business management from Weber State University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He graduated with honors from Western CUNA Management School and is a graduate of the Credit Union Executives Certified Chief Executive Program.
Lund has been on the Utah Credit Union Association’s board of directors as secretary, vice chairman and chairman; on the board of directors for 100% For Kids Utah Credit Union Education Foundation; and vice chairman of the Member Business Lending Credit Union Service Organization board of directors.
- Looming chocolate drought may leave some...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must solve...
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- Santa Claus is coming to City Creek
- Robots will replace 50% of today's...
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests
- Former coal plant site in Wellington closer...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 44
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- White House: Immigration steps would... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5