RIVERDALE — John Lund, president and CEO of America First Credit Union, was recently elected chairman of Credit Union Direct Corp., a national lending service provider. He has served on the board since 2005.
Lund started at America First in 1975 and has served as cashier department manager, vice president of lending and executive vice president. He became chief executive in 2012.
Lund holds a Bachelor of Science in business management from Weber State University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He graduated with honors from Western CUNA Management School and is a graduate of the Credit Union Executives Certified Chief Executive Program.
Lund has been on the Utah Credit Union Association’s board of directors as secretary, vice chairman and chairman; on the board of directors for 100% For Kids Utah Credit Union Education Foundation; and vice chairman of the Member Business Lending Credit Union Service Organization board of directors.
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at...
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if the...
- Adults expect to spend $720 on gifts, Here's...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- 5 ways to talk about money with your family...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 7
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if... 4
- Salt Lake City opens door for rideshare... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2