Picture books about the “pout-pout fish” and coordinating plush toys are at Kohl’s stores this summer as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
In “The Pout-Pout Fish,” a fish learns about attitudes and how being pouty isn’t always best. In “The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark,” the pout-pout fish faces his fear of the dark to rescue a lost pearl. Plush toys are of the pout-pout fish, Mr. Crab and an octopus called Mr. Eight.
Also available are two cookbooks: “Party Food” and “Good Housekeeping: Blend It!”
Each is available for $5 and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Living — or dying — with...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Neon Trees represent BYU, Fight the New Drug...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer... 3
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- FamilySearch celebrates the pioneer in... 1