Picture books about the “pout-pout fish” and coordinating plush toys are at Kohl’s stores this summer as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
In “The Pout-Pout Fish,” a fish learns about attitudes and how being pouty isn’t always best. In “The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark,” the pout-pout fish faces his fear of the dark to rescue a lost pearl. Plush toys are of the pout-pout fish, Mr. Crab and an octopus called Mr. Eight.
Also available are two cookbooks: “Party Food” and “Good Housekeeping: Blend It!”
Each is available for $5 and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young athlete...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 3
- What Americans think about marriage,... 2
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1