Picture books about the “pout-pout fish” and coordinating plush toys are at Kohl’s stores this summer as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
In “The Pout-Pout Fish,” a fish learns about attitudes and how being pouty isn’t always best. In “The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark,” the pout-pout fish faces his fear of the dark to rescue a lost pearl. Plush toys are of the pout-pout fish, Mr. Crab and an octopus called Mr. Eight.
Also available are two cookbooks: “Party Food” and “Good Housekeeping: Blend It!”
Each is available for $5 and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 53
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- 5 underrated Disney movies 13
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3