Picture books about the “pout-pout fish” and coordinating plush toys are at Kohl’s stores this summer as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
In “The Pout-Pout Fish,” a fish learns about attitudes and how being pouty isn’t always best. In “The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark,” the pout-pout fish faces his fear of the dark to rescue a lost pearl. Plush toys are of the pout-pout fish, Mr. Crab and an octopus called Mr. Eight.
Also available are two cookbooks: “Party Food” and “Good Housekeeping: Blend It!”
Each is available for $5 and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 36
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 9
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5