Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Dachshunds raced for Taylor Swift tickets for their owners Friday during K-BULL 93's promotional contest in Sandy.
The South Towne Mall was transformed into a racetrack for the 50 wiener dog contestants.
The grand prize "wiener" got its owner two tickets to the sold-out Taylor Swift concert on June 1. They also received a $500 certificate to Willow Creek Pet Center, a $100 gift to the South Towne Center and a puppy pampering night’s stay at Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City.
- Funeral set for slain officer as injured...
- Gunman in police shooting was facing new...
- LDS wrestling champion Matt Brown honored by...
- Slain officer remembered as 'big old teddy bear'
- Police search for answers in shooting that...
- Gov. Gary Herbert to gather voter signatures
- 'Very disturbing': Utah traffic deaths rise...
- Bishop public lands proposal unveiled,...
- Gov. Gary Herbert, Jonathan Johnson... 50
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 46
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 39
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 26
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16