Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Dachshunds raced for Taylor Swift tickets for their owners Friday during K-BULL 93's promotional contest in Sandy.
The South Towne Mall was transformed into a racetrack for the 50 wiener dog contestants.
The grand prize "wiener" got its owner two tickets to the sold-out Taylor Swift concert on June 1. They also received a $500 certificate to Willow Creek Pet Center, a $100 gift to the South Towne Center and a puppy pampering night’s stay at Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City.
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- One man electrocuted, 2 others injured in...
- Police working to identify boys who left...
- Pending divorce may have sparked brutal...
- Utah man dies of bubonic plague
- Magazine honors fastest-growing Utah companies
- Report: Utah colleges producing degrees with...
- Many questions unanswered in West Jordan...
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 71
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now... 17
- Stolen identity: Congressman Jason... 12
- Man killed in hostage standoff with... 11
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Police working to identify boys who... 7
- Board concerned about killer's release,... 5