Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Dachshunds raced for Taylor Swift tickets for their owners Friday during K-BULL 93's promotional contest in Sandy.
The South Towne Mall was transformed into a racetrack for the 50 wiener dog contestants.
The grand prize "wiener" got its owner two tickets to the sold-out Taylor Swift concert on June 1. They also received a $500 certificate to Willow Creek Pet Center, a $100 gift to the South Towne Center and a puppy pampering night’s stay at Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City.
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Elderly man hit, killed while changing tire
- Two fires were purposely set at U. fraternity...
- 'It's San Diego vs. everyone else' in comic...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride Center's...
- Sandy man hit, killed while changing tire
- North Salt Lake homeowners deny allegations...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 61
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 28
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 26
- Argument, break-up threats preceded... 12
- Sandy man beat woman, tried to put her... 12
- 86 Utah cities pushing for 1/4-cent... 7
- Barricaded man considered shooting... 7