Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Dachshunds raced for Taylor Swift tickets for their owners Friday during K-BULL 93's promotional contest in Sandy.
The South Towne Mall was transformed into a racetrack for the 50 wiener dog contestants.
The grand prize "wiener" got its owner two tickets to the sold-out Taylor Swift concert on June 1. They also received a $500 certificate to Willow Creek Pet Center, a $100 gift to the South Towne Center and a puppy pampering night’s stay at Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City.
- Funeral set for slain officer as injured...
- Gunman in police shooting was facing new...
- LDS wrestling champion Matt Brown honored by...
- Slain officer remembered as 'big old teddy bear'
- Police search for answers in shooting that...
- Gov. Gary Herbert to gather voter signatures
- 'Very disturbing': Utah traffic deaths rise...
- Bishop public lands proposal unveiled,...
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22
- Gunman in police shooting was facing... 20
- Utah's poorest may get chance for... 17
- 'Very disturbing': Utah traffic deaths... 16