Language: In "Now You See Me," profanity is used, but not as much as could have been employed. Some of the profanity is in a foreign language.
Violence: A woman appears to have a school of piranha fall into a water tank from which she is attempting to escape. A person is tackled on stage by 12 people. There is a much choreographed fight scene that lasts for a few minutes. The suspect throws cards at an agent and cuts his face. A chase follows that ends in a crash and car fire.
Sexuality/nudity: One woman goes home with a magician and she is taking her clothes off as she enters his apartment. She stops at her underwear and is then sent home. There are some suggestions of sexual activity and male virility throughout the rest of the film.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- American Fork High School Marching Band ready...
- Review: 'Smash Bros.' makes brutality adorable
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- What's new: 'Walk Beside Me' adds vibrancy to...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 4
- Obama to award Presidential Medal of... 2
- A community of theater: Utah theater... 2
- 'Mockingjay, Part 1' opens with $123... 1
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's... 1
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine... 1
- American Fork High School Marching Band... 1