Language: In "Now You See Me," profanity is used, but not as much as could have been employed. Some of the profanity is in a foreign language.
Violence: A woman appears to have a school of piranha fall into a water tank from which she is attempting to escape. A person is tackled on stage by 12 people. There is a much choreographed fight scene that lasts for a few minutes. The suspect throws cards at an agent and cuts his face. A chase follows that ends in a crash and car fire.
Sexuality/nudity: One woman goes home with a magician and she is taking her clothes off as she enters his apartment. She stops at her underwear and is then sent home. There are some suggestions of sexual activity and male virility throughout the rest of the film.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life changing...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 8
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip... 3
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1
- Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton can't... 1