Language: In "Now You See Me," profanity is used, but not as much as could have been employed. Some of the profanity is in a foreign language.
Violence: A woman appears to have a school of piranha fall into a water tank from which she is attempting to escape. A person is tackled on stage by 12 people. There is a much choreographed fight scene that lasts for a few minutes. The suspect throws cards at an agent and cuts his face. A chase follows that ends in a crash and car fire.
Sexuality/nudity: One woman goes home with a magician and she is taking her clothes off as she enters his apartment. She stops at her underwear and is then sent home. There are some suggestions of sexual activity and male virility throughout the rest of the film.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- 'Mr. Banks' an emotional journey and a...
- Chris Hicks: The most popular movie of all...
- 'Get Married and Be Submissive':...
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': 3 points for parents
- The Piano Guys: 4 dads on a mission
- Researching Family History: Handel's oratorio...
- Dialogue undermines immersive 'Walking With...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay... 134
- 'Get Married and Be Submissive':... 25
- The Piano Guys: 4 dads on a mission 11
- Researching Family History: Handel's... 11
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to... 8
- Pennsylvania pastor appeals defrocking... 5
- Ron Burgundy continues to weave through... 4
- As NORAD tracks Santa, critics track NORAD 2